Mar 16, 2012

I hate housework...

There, I said it, unfortunately staying at home it seems to become part of your job. Luckily Real Dad understands that most of my time is taken up with those three kids, which can take a lot of time.

I have been receiveing emails from a website that is supposed to help you get your home, life and everything organized and free of clutter. It's called Flylady. She's great for a former federal employee like me. Why? Because she has acronyms! The government loves acronyms, so I'm very used to them after working for the feds for 11 years. My favorite is do you suffer from CHAOS (Can't have anyone over syndrome).

Problem is, getting the emails is great, but you still have to do the work. I've finally started doing her daily missions and have been trying to keep my sink shiny. I'll have to start uploading pics of my shiny sink to keep me honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment